President / Owner
Steve is co-owner and President of Harmonic, and serves as Director of the Business Practices Team. In his multiple roles, Steve is involved in virtually every aspect of our operation. He is uniquely skilled in identifying a client’s needs and determining how best to fulfill them, often perceiving the real need and understanding the right solution before anyone else. Steve still does development himself, as well as collaborating with the development teams, providing consultation services to clients, and everything else that goes with being the president of a small company. Steve presented at the 2020 Claris Engage Conference, the 2019 FileMaker Developer Conference, and to numerous other audiences and occasions.
Steve’s favorite hobby is construction work, and he’s been remodeling his house for something like ten years now. He holds a Bachelor of Music Degree in Music Composition from Wheaton College. Steve and his wife, Heather, are the parents of four children.
- FileMaker 17 Certified Developer
- FileMaker 16 Certified Developer
- FileMaker 10 Certified Developer
- FileMaker 9 Certified Developer
- FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
- FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
Claris Engage 2020 Session Links
- Steve interviews Paul about FileMaker as the Section Leader
- Steve interviews Daisy about FileMaker as the Soloist
- Steve interviews Eric about FileMaker as the Conductor